Dungeon's & Dragons: Curse of Strahd Revamped (5E)
Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The wind’s howling increases as he turns his gaze down toward the village of Barovia.
Far below, yet not beyond his keen eyesight, a party of adventurers has just entered his domain. Strahd’s face forms the barest hint of a smile as his dark plan unfolds. He knew they were coming, and he knows why they came—all according to his plan.
A lightning flash rips through the darkness, but Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind fills the midnight air. The master of Castle Ravenloft is having guests for dinner. And you are invited.
- Curse of Strahd, one of the most popular Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game products of all time, split into three parts: a 224-page perfect-bound adventure for characters of levels 1–10, a 20-page Creatures of Horror booklet of new monsters that appear in the adventure, and an 8-page Tarokka Deck booklet.
- A cover sheet with Strahd von Zarovich’s image on one side and Strahd’s monster stat block on the other.
- A sturdy, four-panel Dungeon Master’s screen designed for use with the adventure.
- A double-sided poster map showing the domain of Barovia on one side and Castle Ravenloft on the other.
- 54 foil-stamped Tarokka cards, which help determine the heroes’ path through the adventure.
- A tuck box to hold the Tarokka deck.
- 12 postcards (3 copies each of 4 different cards), which you can use to invite friends to your game.
Overview from IGN:
We Also Recommend
Animal Adventures: Tales of Dungeons & Doggies Volume 2